New Message: Cannot edit site Theme - "not enough access privileges"

webmaster at userland.com webmaster at userland.com
Wed Apr 18 00:56:19 CDT 2007

By: Dan Cash (dan.cash at smartservice.qld.gov.au)

I'm attempting to edit the theme (banner) for my top-level site (http://ssqwiki )
I'm logging into the site with a Manila Administrator login.

>From the Administrators menu, I select Site Preferences --> Advanced-->Theme, but get the message.

 Sorry! There was an error: Can't display this page because you do not have enough access privileges.
 The error was detected by Frontier 9.5 ...

Please note that:
- I get the message for ALL advanced menu options.
- I appear to have sufficient privilege to change other Site preferences (eg 'Site Preferences --> Editorial').
- I can successfully edit the Theme on sub-sites (eg http://ssqwiki/web )

I've recently changed the base URL for this site.
Also, could there be any relationship to Windows URL's (the admin who installed the system has been disabled).

Any suggestions how I might relax privileges to edit the site, please?

Thanks
Dan C.