New Message: Re: Feature wish for editing pictures

webmaster at userland.com webmaster at userland.com
Tue Apr 24 18:31:38 CDT 2007

By: Dan Mitchell (dan at mitchell.fhda.edu)

Hmmm... Thomas, If you mean that currently I should be able to edit picture description text without reselecting the picture, that is not the case with my current system. I believe I am running the current version of Frontier with recent updates.

When I click the Edit button on a picture I am taken to the page where I can change picture information. Where the selected picture should be indicated it says no picture selected.

If I simply edit the descriptive text and do not touch the button to select a new (the same, actually) image file I get an error message.

Dan