New Message: License Renewal

webmaster at userland.com webmaster at userland.com
Tue Aug 7 11:58:59 CDT 2007

By: James Cosentino (cosentj at scc.losrios.edu)

Lawrence,

I sent several emails to you and customer support and haven't heard back from you.

I ran the upgrade on a test server yesterday to make sure it worked, which it did. In order to run the test, I had to apply the renewal code to the test server. Unfortunately, I didn’t know you tracked renewal licenses. I’m attempting to run the renewal license code on our production server so that I can upgrade it this evening (we have a schedule maintenance time for today) and I’m receiving the following error:

 “Can’t renew your license because an error occurred: The server, superhonker.userland.com, returned error code 4: Can’t renew the serial number xxxx-xxxx-xxxx because the renewal code yyyy-yyyy-yyyy-yyyy has already been used.”

Could you get me a new code ASAP so that I can renewal the license and upgrade the server?

Jim