New Message: Re: Leopard, is it safe?

Jack Foster Mancilla ijak at mac.com
Tue Dec 4 22:27:57 CST 2007

.

I am running on a PPC with 10.4.11, and I would also be interested in
updating to Leopard 10.5.1. ... But that is only a stopgap. I will
move to an Intel based Mac OS X machine in Feb. ... If I am already
running PPC Leopard 10.5.1, the transition should be nonexistent. ...
But it would be nice to know if there are any problems running on
Leopard before I upgrade as well.

Jack