New Message: Re: Leopard, is it safe?

webmaster at userland.com webmaster at userland.com
Sun Dec 9 02:54:38 CST 2007

By: David Gewirtz (david at zatz.com)

> If the open source community can take care of the kernel,
> why can't UserLand get the rest of Manila made "Universal"?

Certainly, a good question, isn't it. I've been trying to get Userland to return my emails and calls for over a year now.

That's why I stopped buying Manila licenses and put all my efforts into the Open Source side of things.

We've repeatedly invited the Userland folks (whoever they are, these days) to participate in the Open Source Frontier project, with no response.