New Message: Can't create a new message

webmaster at userland.com webmaster at userland.com
Sun Dec 30 20:01:29 CST 2007

By: Ryan Hale (ryan at ryanjhale.com)

I'm getting a weird new behavior on two new sites. For some reason, I'm not able to create a discussion message or a story. Instead, I try to create a message or a story, enter information into the title and body of the message and upon posting, it takes me to the Edit Navigation area. No message is created or displayed in the list in Manila.

The other thing that I've found is that when I try to use Edit Navigation, I can't update any of the information there.

Any ideas on where to start?