New Message: Re: Upgrade Issues

webmaster at userland.com webmaster at userland.com
Thu Feb 8 00:01:06 CST 2007

By: Dan Mitchell (dan at mitchell.fhda.edu)

Lawrence:

I finally got to try this tonight. All seemed to go smoothly except that "0" parts were downloaded when I went to upgrade prefs.root.

Restarted the server and things /seemed/ to be ok until later when I tried to post previously created news items at several of the site or create new news items.

No go. I get and error page:

"Sorry! There was an error: Can’t call the script “formatNewsItem” because it doesn’t define a parameter named “flFullItemPage”
The error was detected by Frontier 9.5 in mainResponder.respond. Webmaster: dan at planetmitchell.com. Time: Thu, 08 Feb 2007 05:59:42 GMT."

Suggestions?

Dan (who is right now going back to the archived version of the setup. Sigh)