New Message: Re: Blog editing tool - asking for suggestions, please

King's Cat (Cassandra King) puddincat at gmail.com
Sat Feb 10 13:50:42 CST 2007

hi
i want to thank everyone for their ideas ... i will try again with him.

i wasnt trying to over-complicate the issue. so, if it appeared that
way, i apologize. i just sometimes don' t understand why the same set
of simple instructions ive given all my other users just  dont seem to
'sink in' for this one. who knows.  it just seems this is one of those
cases where my user either doesn't get what i suggest or is just
overwhelemed with technology and all my suggestions are met with
wide-eyed confusion.
 in any case,
i really appreciate everyone's ideas and apologize if i took up too
much bandwith with this thread
regards
cass