New Message: Open links in new window

webmaster at userland.com webmaster at userland.com
Fri Feb 16 13:15:45 CST 2007

By: Manila Newbie (ManilaNewbie at hotmail.co.uk)

The pwc theme has screwed one of my site up big time. No real bother, it's only a 'testing' site anyway. The main content is replaced by:

Welcome to my Manila site! open links in new window

{if whoAmI != "" {return ("Hello " + string.mid (whoAmI, 1, string.length(whoami)-14) + "!")} else {return ("")}} If you want to sign out click here.
 {string.replaceAll(string.replace(string.replaceAll(string.replaceAll(string.replaceAll(string.replace(string.replace(string.replace(string.replace(string.replaceAll(calendar,"=\"d","="h"),"", " "),"
"," "),"

Essentially, I am very interested in using the 'Open Links in New Window' check-box. Is there a macro for this? I cannot find one listed.