New Message: Re: SPAM

webmaster at userland.com webmaster at userland.com
Wed Feb 21 03:06:34 CST 2007

By: Steve Hooker (steve at cybersaps.com)

This person was busy on my sites too. I've a feeling though that these were posted 'by hand.' Not with a 'bot. In my case the person joined, and posted new messages into the discussion group, not the usual comments.

This person also created a new site on my machine, posted similar redirected porn on a football site, but stopped short on a school's site. Perhaps they have a conscience?

Anyway, I've deleted all from my site and added the email address and the domain of the redirect to my list of spam filters.

However, I'm going to have to tighten security for posted messages. Looks like they've at last discovered my relative weaknesses in posting messages as opposed to the toughness in posting comments.

Though today, these were by hand IMHO, they'll be coming soon with the 'bots. As sure as eggs is eggs. Batton down the hatches folks :-)

Steve Hooker

http://www.blogfootball.com/service

http://www.walsallschools.org/