New Message: Re: Open links in new window

webmaster at userland.com webmaster at userland.com
Thu Feb 22 08:57:28 CST 2007

By: Patrick Schwisow (pschwisow at waukeganschools.org)

If the theme is making it difficult / impossible to use the prefs screens (to fix things), you can set the prefs pages to use a "plain template". I believe setting /siteTable/.#newsSite.flPlainPrefsTemplate to /true/ should do the trick. (I usually do this through /Prefs/ → /Editorial/, but this should do the same thing.)

You've still got to get yourself logged in first, but once you are, this should help.

Patrick