New Message: Re: picture thumbnails as links to larger images

webmaster at userland.com webmaster at userland.com
Wed Feb 28 05:53:05 CST 2007

By: Steve Hooker (steve at cybersaps.com)

I use imageMagick on my installation. Thereby, customers can email in jpegs and have them automatically put into news posts as pop up thumbs with captions—send and forget. Or, upload them as you'd a picture, sizing and resizing, flip and flopping, using the resulting shortcuts in your messages.
http://www.walsallschools.org/2006/05/30#a699

See http://www.waterloo.tameside.sch.uk/2007/02/19 for a user.

Currently, I'm working on ffmpeg so that said customers can email in videos, and have them pop in as news items as flv (like YouTube), again using shortcuts to hide the complexity away from non-tech teachers.
http://www.blogfootball.com/service/2007/02/27/Proof-of-concept

Steve Hooker

http://www.blogfrootball.com/service

http://www.walsallschools.org/