login problems

Rick Barter rbarter at u98.k12.me.us
Mon Jan 8 13:45:07 CST 2007

Lawrence,

The errant sites were

What I ended up doing is:
-creating a new site (conem2) with a new membership group,
-added the people who couldn't login to their sites to that new group
-Changed the membership group for their site to the new one

That got things going again.

It seems that the original shared membership group stopped
cooperating, but I've got things back up.
Lesson learned is to not share membership groups among sites.

thanks,

Rick

On Jan 8, 2007, at 2:02 PM, Lawrence Lee wrote:

> Hi Rick,
>
> Can you try add me as a managing editor of the site and then email
> me the
> URL of the site/login information to me at lawrence at userland.com.
>
> Lawrence Lee
> UserLand Software