New Message: Themes

Jack Foster Mancilla ijak at mac.com
Tue Jan 30 14:58:05 CST 2007

.

I have ...

RosesAreRed
AdultContemporary Grey/purple/red
woodGrain10

I was looking at these, and the images for the RosesAreRed theme are
still hosted on weblogger. ... I guess I should make a concerted
effort to pull them off some time, but I am not really using the
themes. ... Anyway, I have the fttb roots, and the Rose one still
works, have not tested the others..

Jack

On Jan 30, 2007, at 12:29 PM, webmaster at userland.com wrote:

> A new message was posted:
>
> Address: http://manila.userland.com/discuss/msgReader$2248
>
> By: Manila Newbie (ManilaNewbie at hotmail.co.uk)
>
> Considering that most are no longer downloadable from weblogger,
> does anyone have a copy of either 'Roses are Red', the 'Adult
> Contemporary' selection or 'Woodgrain' that I could have?
>
> This is a Manila site... http://manila.userland.com/.

Jack Foster Mancilla
ijak at mac.com
http://www.classannual.com/php/gallery/
http://www.classannual.com
Tomorrow is coming - and by that I mean only. ...
The future is out there in front of us, waiting for our arrival.