New Message: Re: Membership Confirmation Fails

webmaster at userland.com webmaster at userland.com
Thu Jul 12 23:30:21 CDT 2007

By: Bill (lists at whalesong.org)

Hello Lawrence,

I have had about 25-30 new members subscribe since the update and all appears to be working EXCEPT for one user.

We have tried deleting and re-subscribing, to no avail.

I have even tried creating anew account from MY machine, on a separate ISP etc. When I subscribe, all works well, including the two step process, however, when I attempt to post a response to the discussion forum [after successfully logging in] I get this message:

Sorry! There was an error: Can't call re.extract because the compiled regular expression is invalid.

This does not apply to MY login id, just the new one I have made. I can reply using MY login.?

Can you help with this please?

Any advice appreciated.

Bill