New Message: Email Configuration Trouble

webmaster at userland.com webmaster at userland.com
Mon Jun 18 00:35:19 CDT 2007

By: Scott Girard (sgirard at bigsea.com)

When I enter an email address in the Email Config [1] form on the admin site, I get the following error message in red type:

Can’t find a sub-table named “Macintosh:Applications:Frontier:Guest Databases:www:mailToTheFuture.root”.

I have a root named mailToTheFuture.root at the location listed above (I don't remember where it came from-- I've used this server for years). Opening the root file in Frontier seems to fix the issue, though. If I open the mailToTheFuture.root and then click the "Send Email" file, I get this message in blue type:

A configuration email has been sent to me at myEmailAddress.com on 6/18/07; 1:32:11 AM.

Any ideas?

[1] http://localhost:5336/settings?page-1.13