New Message: Post News Item = Crash- Any advice?

webmaster at userland.com webmaster at userland.com
Thu Jun 21 02:00:23 CDT 2007

By: Bill (lists at whalesong.org)

Hi,

I have reported this before but really am at a dead-end to know what to try?

When I post a news item and then add it to the home page, Frontier crashes. It restarts and all seems well? I have now had this experience on two separate installations and just not sure what to try to trouble shoot it?

Frontier is running on a MAC Mini, running 10.4.9. I have KeepFrontier Running also and NOTHING else running?

1.83 GHX INtel Core Duo running with 1 GB or RAM.

Also, the installation never seems to run for longer than about 60 hours without a crash? Any thoughts?

Bill