New Message: Prefs Popups Broken?

webmaster at userland.com webmaster at userland.com
Fri Jun 22 09:56:35 CDT 2007

By: Scott Girard (sgirard at bigsea.com)

When I click on a tool tip, I don't get a pop-up window with the tip anymore.

For example, when I click on "Who are the managing editors?" tool tip (on the prefs=>editorial page), nothing happens.

Here is the url that the link refers to:

newWindow=openWin( 'popupWindow$3,6', 'prefsPopup', 'width=400,height=400,toolbar=0,location=0,directories=0,status=0,menuBar=0,scrollBars=1,resizable=1' );newWindow.focus()

Notice that all the parameters are set to "0".

Is there any way to turn my tool tips back on?