New Message: Help required to serve XML on Frontier website

webmaster at userland.com webmaster at userland.com
Tue Jun 26 09:37:29 CDT 2007

By: Stephen B. Waters (sbwaters at rny.com)

Hi,

I can get XML content into Frontier... or I can leave it in file form on disk, but I need to find someone who is in a position to quickly make some routines to serve the XML on our website as our newspaper's content.

Are there consultants ... or you ... who could contract to do that for us.

Way back in 1996, we had an arrangement with a gentleman who coded some wonderful routines for us that served us well. We seem to need such help again.

Regards/Stephen