New Message: manilaDate.constants missing

webmaster at userland.com webmaster at userland.com
Thu Mar 22 17:49:56 CDT 2007

By: Thomas A. Creedon (thomas at creedon.net)

Hello UserLand,

I've been working my way through upgrading my heavily customized version of Manila to v9.6. I started by downloading a fresh v9.5 and installing. I then did root updates to get the latest v9.6 changes as of a couple of weeks ago.

I ran into a repeatedly occurring error that manila.init couldn't find manilaData.constants. AFAICT there is no code to initialize this table and the object wasn't in the root updates. I'm currently missing the objects lastCheckpointVersion and manilaVersion from that table.

Did I miss something? It would be great if I could get these objects or at least the values they should contain. As well as any other object that might need to be in that table that I've not run into yet.

I can't use root updates right now as I'm currently in the middle of applying my customization.

Toodle-loooooooo..........
Thomas

editHere.com [1] website hosting service. "Websites as easy as see it, edit it, save it! SM"

[1] http://www.editHere.com/