New Message: Re: XML - RPC Interface

webmaster at userland.com webmaster at userland.com
Fri Mar 30 19:01:56 CDT 2007

By: Grant Dunham (gdunham at yukoncollege.yk.ca)

I've updated the roots. And it does connect. But it does not seem to be able to distinguish between sites. (I use sub sites and think that may be the problem.)
Example - I've tried to publish a Google Docs article to a "test" site. But it seems to want to publish to the first available site - which is the root site. And I don't want that.
So I tried a new site with a new login. The login I used was only used on one site on our server to eliminate any confusion. But then I get a message saying it can't find a blog with my user name.
You're a lot closer than you were before the update. But there seems to be something missing (I'm betting from Google) to determine which site to publish to. It does work for Blogger. (Of course) I'll check if it works with Drupal and Word Press.
Thanks for your work on this. It'll be very useful to our students and instructors if you can get this working.
Grant