New Message: Site Download Question

webmaster at userland.com webmaster at userland.com
Tue May 15 17:40:33 CDT 2007

By: Dan Mitchell (dan at mitchell.fhda.edu)

I have configured Manila - Settings - Site Downloads by

* checking the box labeled \"Check this box to allow Manila editors to download their sites\" and,
* unchecking the box labeled \"Check this box if downloaded Manila sites will be served by Manila. Un-check it if they will be served by a static server such as Apache or IIS.\"

When I use the advanced preferences feature on a site to try to download the version for "a static server" such as those mentioned next to the second checkbox, I instead end up with a frontier root file.

Am I missing a step somewhere?

Thanks,

Dan