New Message: Can't call "messageSubmit" because there are too many parameters.

webmaster at userland.com webmaster at userland.com
Fri May 18 14:25:00 CDT 2007

By: Sean Baker (sbaker2 at monroecc.edu)

I was wondering if someone could point me in the right direction.
Recently we applied all the patches to frontier/manila and have discovered that posting any new stories results in the error of "Can't call "messageSubmit" because there are too many parameters."

I checked the global configs turning things on and off and such to pin point it, but can't find anything... whats wrong and what am I missing?