New Message: Navigation access controls aren't working

webmaster at userland.com webmaster at userland.com
Tue Nov 20 15:59:33 CST 2007

By: Andrew Foote (footeag at wellsfargo.com)

I've got a sub-site where the navigation access controls aren't working. There are a few navigation items that are setup as Editors Only, yet anyone (even non-members) can see these navigation items.

* I've checked the #navigator table. Cohort is Editors Only for these items

* Access controls work for messages and pages

* I have another site that shares the same membership group. Access on the navigation works correctly on that site.

* I've tries deleting and re-adding the navigation item.

Any other troubleshooting steps I can take?

Thanks