New Message: Server transfer

webmaster at userland.com webmaster at userland.com
Wed Oct 24 13:18:01 CDT 2007

By: Manila Newbie (ManilaNewbie at hotmail.co.uk)

I am having terrible problems with my current server (unreliability and lack of speed) and the method by which internet access is made available (hosted sites inaccessible when connected through a wireless router but everything is fine via a direct cable connection) and I am thinking of upgrading to a better machine as well as changing my ISP as I've had enough.

How easy is it to set everything up again on a new one?

Is it just a case of migrating everything across?

Is Frontier Vista-compatible?