New Message: Re: Missing template images

webmaster at userland.com webmaster at userland.com
Tue Oct 30 15:14:57 CDT 2007

By: Erin Clerico (erin at weblogger.com)

Good idea Sam if I had the time to tar up about 60+ folders, which right now I do not.

I am pretty sure Userland already hosts quite a few of these theme images - so I figured I would let feedback tell me which ones I needed to get out there.

One of the first was this theme 29 - the space theme. I just went in to grab these images and found, upon a closer look, that the images are spread all around for this theme. Could be the case with others. I don't have time for the detective work on all of this either.

How about if I open up for direct requests on these images - and those who are concerned with broken images can fetch them one at a time and do then do the needed repair on their themes.

I want to do all I can to help, but my time is limited right now trying to get my company re-launched, which is currently my only priority.

I am open to other suggestions.