New Message: Re: Member signup error

webmaster at userland.com webmaster at userland.com
Mon Sep 10 18:01:54 CDT 2007

By: Ryan Hale (ryan at ryanjhale.com)

Hi Lawrence - yes, that did it. Thank you!

I also am having some trouble with using FireFox and not being able to update the site. We try to edit a message and when submitting, it doesn't update the information. Instead, it just reverts back to the original, unedited version.

We can work around the problem by using Internet Explorer as that works OK. Any idea why IE would work but FF would not? I've seen this before on one other site but assumed that was a fluke with that site.

Thanks,

Ryan