New Message: Editor and Notify List problems

webmaster at userland.com webmaster at userland.com
Wed Sep 26 18:17:10 CDT 2007

By: Chris Bunch (chris.bunch at ndm.ox.ac.uk)

Can anyone suggest a reason why all of a sudden the Prefs Editorial pages on my sites is displaying editor and notification lists wrapped in tags which are not present in the odb?

The problem is that fixing one box and saving causes the others to be saved *with* the tags. Next time it is displayed there are two layers of tags..and so on! (And that wrecks the site)

The only thing I have (tried to) change(d) recently is an upgrade to Manila 9.6 which has been the worst nightmare. I thought I had reverted everything to 9.5 but must have missed something...

Can anyone shed any light??