Notifications Stopped? Any suggestions

Bob Raiselis bob.raiselis at valley.net
Wed Apr 2 15:18:25 CDT 2008

On Apr 2, 2008, at 2:00 PM, Bill wrote:

> This time, with the new formatting, the quick scripts both returned
> a "true" state, but I have not seen any emails?
>
> I can confirm that the destination email address is still receiving
> messages?

Bill, you might check that the email service that you are using is
still handling SMTP the same way. We had to make some changes when
the SMTP server configuration changed so that it required
authentication - our Manila server wasn't set up that way and the
outgoing mail never made it through the SMTP server.

Bob