New Message: Renewal time

webmaster at userland.com webmaster at userland.com
Wed Apr 30 14:11:32 CDT 2008

By: Manila Newbie (ManilaNewbie at hotmail.co.uk)

Sorry to post this on the open forum but I am yet to receive a direct response.

An extract from an E-Mail sent a few days ago:

"Hi, Lawrence.

I will need to renew in 14 days.

First of all, thank you ever so much for your gesture this time last year in renewing my subscription REMAINDER EDITED.

Anyway, this year I have the funds (just!) to renew. What can Userland offer me in terms of service, updates, upgrades etc etc? It all seems a bit 'quiet', just lately.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon."

Can anyone provide a response?