New Message: Re: Frontier 9.7b24 for MacOS X is available

webmaster at userland.com webmaster at userland.com
Sun Aug 17 07:50:07 CDT 2008

By: David Bayly (dbayly at udena.ch)

Bill,

We think the beta version is very much more stable; and know only of a few situations which provoke crashes, so this is of interest to us at Qaliva.

To get anywhere with crash resolutions , we will need at a minimum the crash reporter log for frontier. We'd like to know what was going on at the time also. You can email them to Lawrence, or better yet straight to me at beta97 at qualiva dot org.