New Message: More problems (odd behaviour)?

webmaster at userland.com webmaster at userland.com
Wed Dec 3 14:02:52 CST 2008

By: Manila Newbie (ManilaNewbie at hotmail.co.uk)

For most of the day access to all my sites is fine, but come the evening even though I can still access them my clients repeatedly inform me that their site will not load at all or will just partially load.

I have asked friends and colleagues to check these sites for me with mixed success. Some report full loading, others report the site 'falling over'.

This has been happening for the last three days. I recently deleted some old items from the mostreadsites. Is this a possible reason?

The Hits log file on the Admin panel show people being on the site but when I speak to them they just have a blank screen.

It is driving me up the wall.

Any thoughts or assistance would be much appreciated.