New Message: Re: More problems (odd behaviour)?

webmaster at userland.com webmaster at userland.com
Mon Dec 8 11:57:13 CST 2008

By: Manila Newbie (ManilaNewbie at hotmail.co.uk)

Today, I am convinced there is an issue with Windows Vista.

At work, all sites hosted on my server have been loading up perfectly fine with the XP OS all day.

My clients using Vista still experience the above problems.

I hope this can be looked in to as my clients are not best pleased that they cannot access their sites as and when they want to with Vista. Three of them are business clients and their main concern is the potential loss of trade through people being unable to access the sites when using Vista.

Thanks in advance.