New Message: Manila Academic Renewal

webmaster at userland.com webmaster at userland.com
Tue Jan 8 08:23:30 CST 2008

By: Patrick Schwisow (pschwisow at waukeganschools.org)

I realize this is off-topic for this forum, but I have been unable to get a response in any other way.

I am quite frustrated with the difficulties completing my renewal. I
have tried on repeated occasions to contact customerservice at userland.com and / or lawrence at userland.com to figure out what I need to do to get my renewal code. Last month I received an invoice (# 258) for my Manila Academic Renewal, but I have not yet received my renewal code. What do I have to do to complete my renewal?

My license has now expired and I am faced with the prospect of moving all my sites to another product and re-training several hundred people if I cannot get this resolved.

Can someone from UserLand please contact me ASAP. You can reach me by e-mail (pschwisow at waukeganschools.org) or phone (847-263-2300).

Thank you,

Patrick