div classes when using browser-based editing tool

Bob Raiselis bob.raiselis at valley.net
Fri Jun 6 08:42:47 CDT 2008

I'm trying to sort out how to let editors specify classes for divs
(so that they can put text into a box with a colored background, for
instance) when using the browser-based editing tool. All of the < and
 > characters get neutered, of course. Switching to HTML editing mode
works, of course, but it's too difficult for some editors to make
sense of what to change there.

I want editors to be able to type in <div class="greenbox">Here's my
text</div> and have that work when they are using the built-in
editor. I would set up a .greenbox class in the CSS configuration.

Am I missing a setting somewhere that I should change?

thanks

Bob