New Message: Broken Discussion Group after changing theme.

webmaster at userland.com webmaster at userland.com
Mon Mar 3 14:01:02 CST 2008

By: Marlin Schaefer (a_reelbigfish at hotmail.com)

I attempted to use one of the alternate discussion group themes on one of my manila sites and now get the following error even after switching back to the default theme.

Sorry! There was an error: Can’t evaluate the expression because the name “listStories” hasn’t been defined.

Why is it that so many things in manila seem to malfunction? I am not doing anything out of the ordinary. Can you tell im frustrated? :-)

-M