New Message: Re: Licence Renewal & the Future

David Gewirtz david at zatz.com
Sat Mar 22 16:50:43 CDT 2008

Well, I guess this is a good sign. If there's someone out there removing
cutomer comments to this question, then there's someone at UserLand, at
least with access to the discussion board. C'mon now, buddy, decloak. We
don't hate ya, we just want to talk to you.

Especially since we sent thousands of dollars your way, might be nice for
you to say something here. Kinda rude for you just to delete comments about
such a critical issue -- and then not respond yourself.

-- David