re>Licence Renewal & the Future

Kelly Thomas kthomas at siu.edu
Mon Mar 31 14:13:02 CDT 2008

I'm all in.

While my department site has been assimilated to another system, I
was helping an outside client this weekend who's been doing work on
my personal Manila server and he told me point blank, "Manila is 10
times easier than [that other system] we were using. This makes
sense. Click, make changes, click its done. I really like it."

Manila needs some love and development. I really hope it goes fwd. I
pledge to continue
my lisc. payments.

If everything were to suddenly implode, I guess I'd simply render out
my sites as HTML and code by hand until I got  something else I liked
running.

/kelly thomas
SIHomeTours.com