New Message: Re: Notifications Stopped? Any suggestions appreciated!

webmaster at userland.com webmaster at userland.com
Mon Mar 31 23:36:24 CDT 2008

By: Bill (lists at whalesong.org)

Hi Lawrence,

When I ran

manilaSuite.sendMail (config.manila.backups.notifyList, "Daily Manila backup for " + tcp.dns.getmydottedid (), test, mimetype:"text/html")

I got an error saying "can't evaluate the expression because the name "test" hasn't been defined".

When I run the second line, I get the same error, this time saying:

"can't evaluate the expression because the name "text/html" hasn't been defined".

It does not appear I am receiving any emails from my sites now? When I add a new story, I have it set to send an email, but these are not coming either?

If I jump to the config.manila.backups, it is showing that the backup occured as scheduled at 3:00am this morning, but no email to confirm?

Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance.

Bill