New Message: Latest WYSIWYG options (for setting as 'Editing Tool' in prefs)

David A. Bayly dbayly at udena.ch
Mon Oct 20 03:26:05 CDT 2008

At 02:10 +0000 2008/10/20, webmaster at userland.com wrote:
>A new message was posted:
>
>Address: http://manila.userland.com/discuss/msgReader$3259
>
>By: Ben Collis (ben at dp.co.nz)
>
>Some of the users of our systems really love WYSIWYG. Not a great
>fan myself but ..
>
>1. Do people out there use WYSIWYG systems other than the defaulty
>provided one ?
>
>2. Does anyone reccommend a current/latest/better/updated/upgraded
>WYSIWYG system that can be used ?

AddedValues can provide several WYSIWYG systems on forms in Manila.
The best of the free ones seems to be timyMCE IMO. I share your
opinion about it utility ., so take that opinion  with a grain of
salt.

--

- David Bayly.       Programmer and digest reader.     dbayly at udena dot ch
       addedValues examples at http://www.addedValues.org/showcase