New Message: Changing the Preferences Template

webmaster at userland.com webmaster at userland.com
Fri Apr 24 00:35:58 CDT 2009

By: Ben Collis (ben at dp.co.nz)

1. Is it possible at Server wide level to override the /admin/sitePrefs/default$editorial option for Preferences Template:(Do you want to use a built-in plain template for your prefs pages?)

. such that all sites always use the default Prefs Template.

Any ideas as to where an adjustment/hack might be needed ?

2. Also .. I guess it must be possible to change the built-in plain template for your prefs somehow somewhere.

I could then build a more customised helpful layout including some personalised features relating to our hosting.

Any suggestions.