port Forwarding Fail

Kelly Thomas kthomas at siu.edu
Fri Feb 6 11:32:03 CST 2009

fyi -
after way to much thought, ;-) I think it would be safer to have
Frontier do the fwding automatically on boot than rely on
external scripts. Would you agree?

I have to load the external script (right now) by hand... so it's not
hard baked into the system.

This morning... after following the change PWord procedure very
carefully, (verifying that I have the correct new admin PW) three
times, it still failed. So I changed the admin/root pword in the OS
back to what it used to be and now we're back to normal operation,
not using the external script. Boots right in to frontier and PFwd
works with no script or hands on.

/kt