New Message: Re: Welcome email macros getting neutered.

webmaster at userland.com webmaster at userland.com
Tue Jan 27 07:16:33 CST 2009

By: Josh Allen (web-services at dpsk12.org)

Lawrence,

I assume you meant the Confirmation prefs page at admin/sitePrefs/default$confirmation

If so the macros in the textarea boxes display just fine and are not neutered. One other thing to note is that when a user forgets their password it is emailed to them no problem using but I believe this is because that function of emailing a forgotten password on the /member/login page uses manilaSuite.sendMail whereas the adding a new member on the admin page uses manilaSuite.members.sendMemberSignupMail. I can send you that script if you need.

josh