choosing a browser with Frontier 7.01 Mac OS X

Brent Simmons brent at userland.com
Sun Oct 7 10:39:24 PDT 2001

Remember too that apps.webBrowser needs to be tested, and possibly
revised, for each browser. Does iCab support the same Apple events that
Explorer and Netscape support? If so, what are its particular glitches
that have to be dealt with? There is a fair amount of work to do here.
Just allowing one to insert iCab into a list isn't enough.

-Brent