config.mainresponder.debugLog error

Sam DeVore sdevore at cliffhanger.com
Sat Oct 20 11:37:53 PDT 2001

>Hi all,
>
>Can anyone decipher the following error message?
>
>"Can't save the database because there was an error packing
>config.mainResponder.debugLog.21820000
>7:56:48 AM.00008000"

Sarah,
   I think that the root of this is that your had a crash durring a
save with a low disk space condition (I know you know this.  My
suggestion is to delete the table and do a save a copy for that root,
then replace the root with your new copy.  One thing that I tend to
do when I have a big crash is to run a script called
saveCopyAllOpenDatabases which does a nice job of cleaning up those
little DB errors that sometimes crop up after a crash, then I replace
all my active roots ( I posted it at
http://static.userland.com/weblogsCom/gems/realbasicprintingweblogscom/saveCopyAllOpenDatabases.fttb
).

If you have any questions, ask away.

Sam D
- To be great is to be misunderstood  (Ralph
      \                                 Waldo
       \                              Emerson)
      /|\
   o_/ | \_     Sam DeVore <sdevore at mac.com>