installation question: NT and IIS

Joshua Allen webinfo at et.denver.k12.co.us
Tue Oct 23 13:27:49 PDT 2001

Hi,

Is it possible that user.inetd.config.http.ip can contain an array of
IPs?  We currently have this situation.  Our new Frontier server has
been placed in our DMZ between our firewall and the outside world.
Those clients located inside the network need to hit Frontier on the
internal network card which is one IP and clients that are hitting us
from the Internet will access Frontier from an external network card,
a second IP. The way that our network security administrator has
configured the firewall makes it impossible for me to have Frontier
listen only on the outside IP because then internal clients can't
access Frontier.  Any ideas?  We are running Frontier on Win2k and
unfortunately the network config cannot be altered :-(.

Thanks,
Josh Allen
Web Services
Denver Public Schools