More checks needed

Ken Dow Me at KenDow.Com
Thu Sep 13 10:35:29 PDT 2001

Kelly,

The metaData plug-in lets you reassign ownership of a message from
one member to another, effectively transferring the editing rights.
Perhaps that would allow you to move a single message through the
workflow?

--
Regards,
Ken @ http://www.kendow.com

The mystery of life is not a problem to be solved,
it is a reality to be lived. - Van Der Leeuwarden