Commercial Manila Hosting

Pat Ritchie flashblade at videotron.ca
Sun Sep 16 13:25:46 PDT 2001

Hi,

I would like to setup a Manila site for one of my clients. But I need to
do online registration, the registration requires passing credit card
numbers and other confidential information over the internet.

Here is a quick list of the extra features I need:

-SSL or some other kinds of encryption support.
-Credit Card authentication, I don't actually have to charge the card
online, just make sure that the # is authentic.
-I need to be able to use my own scripts to store the form information
in a database.

Does anyone have any experience integrating these features on a Manila
site?

Thanks,
Patrick