Commercial Manila Hosting

Thomas A. Creedon thomas at creedon.net
Mon Sep 17 11:16:34 PDT 2001

Hello Patrick,

Would you be able to integrate something like PayPal <
http://www.paypal.com/ > into the website?

That is where I'm headed in my next version of my editHere.com Store.
The Store is a totally customized solution for handling the
e-commerce portion of running my editHere.com website hosting
service.  I want to replace my current credit card authorization
provider with PayPal.

--
Toodle-looooooo........
Thomas