uploading files with http POST?

Keola Donaghy keola at nahenahe.net
Wed Sep 19 10:38:24 PDT 2001

Aloha all.  I need to post what could be a few thousand small (50-100k)
audio files to a server with POST. Unfortunately it is the only way to get
the files into this type of server, and the developer has no tools for
automating the process; they're telling me to post them with a web browser
one at a time. I was hoping to script it with Frontier but don't see how
to do such a script using the tcp.httpClient verb; but it seems that the
httpClient can only send strings. Is there another path I'm missing?

Mahalo!

Keola

-
Keola Donaghy                      - mailto:keola at nahenahe.net